Our awareness trainers are more than happy to come to your workplace or society. We are flexible in our approach to session delivery; we can tailor the training to your requirements, including duration of the session: 20 mins, an hour, or anywhere in between; it’s up to you.
Below is a list of topics we cover in the session. Please advise us if you would like another topic covered.
- A general overview of what HIV and AIDS are
- The specific definitions of HIV and AIDS
- Information how HIV replicates in the body and how treatment for HIV works
- Some facts and figures about its prevalence in the world / UK / Cornwall
- What does “Undetectable = Untransmittable” mean?
- What are Post- and Pre Exposure Prophylaxis?
As we receive no statutory funding, we charge for this service. Please email us for prices.
To book your training session, please email us, or phone 01872 258453.