Employment Webinars by Terrence Higgins Trust
The Terrence Higgins Trust have an upcoming series of webinars focusing on supporting people living with HIV who are concerned about job security, redundancy or unemployment.
KPS’s Support Worker, Helen, can already help you with all of these topics, but if you would like to start identifying goals and planning how to achieve them, or to look after your emotions, these webinars might be for you.
The new series of webinars is scheduled to start Wednesday October 7th. These sessions will be held via Zoom in the evenings 6pm – 7:30pm.
- Practical steps to support someone to respond to the news of job insecurity
- How to look after and understand emotions and manage change
- Job searching – understanding strengths and personal values
- Identifying goals and planning how to achieve them
- Identifying barriers and how to overcome them
- Job searching tools
- Healthy home-working habits and digital workplaces
More information on the topics, dates and links to sign up can be found at www.tht.org.uk/workandskills