HIV Awareness Training – Medical Professionals
Our awareness trainers are more than happy to come to your practice. We are flexible in our approach to session delivery; we can tailor the training to your practice’s requirements, including duration of the session: 20 mins, an hour, or anywhere in between; it’s up to you.
- What HIV is, what it does and how it affects the body.
- The medication available and how it interacts with the virus.
- Rates of transmission, routes of transmission, how the virus survives outside the body and for how long.
- Prevention: PEP, PrEP, is there a cure? Progress with a vaccine.
- Where to refer patients on, where to get more information
As we receive no statutory funding, we charge for this service. Please email us for prices.
To book your training session, please email us, or phone 01872 258453.