HIV Awareness Training – Medical Professionals
Our awareness trainers are more than happy to come to your practice. We are flexible in our approach to session delivery; we can tailor the training to your practice’s requirements, including duration of the session: 20 mins, an hour, or anywhere in between; it’s up to you.
- What HIV is, what it does and how it affects the body.
- The medication available and how it interacts with the virus.
- Rates of transmission, routes of transmission, how the virus survives outside the body and for how long.
- Prevention: PEP, PrEP, is there a cure? Progress with a vaccine.
- Where to refer patients on, where to get more information
To book your free training session, please email us, or phone 01872 258453.