What can KPS do for you?

KPS has some new funding from the National Lottery and the Government to deliver our services.

If you live in Cornwall, we can help you with (amongst other things):


Issues at work

Benefits (including filling in forms, accompanying you to assessments and lodging appeals)

Finding grants (for things like mobility equipment or help with bills)

Talking to other services (e.g. the CAB or Cornwall Council)

Referring you to other support when you feel ready to move on


We can offer you:



Peer support groups

Volunteering opportunities

We also offer HIV awareness sessions to schools and colleges, to businesses, clubs and frontline services (eg police, fire services) and to GP surgeries.

You can get in touch with us using our contact form or you can email us.